W33D AND S3X Index du Forum
W33D AND S3X

W33D AND S3X Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Temple Run App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    W33D AND S3X Index du Forum -> L'ETAT MAJOR -> Bibliothèque
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tammarw

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Temple Run App Répondre en citant

Facebook Temple Run App
> DOWNLOAD

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPodtouch. And its amazing." - SlideToPlay.comFrom the makers of the award-winning best-seller Harbor Master comes the most exhilarating running game on the App Store. Weird0 Love this game but I found it to get a little boring after a while, so I believe that you should make the characters cost a LOT more coins to make something to strive for.Also to the players, you should try this awesome glitch I found where you get the boost and slide until you start to run out of energy, then you run as fast as you did with the boost but you aren't invulnerable. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More Temple Run Report/Contact -->. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. All rights reserved. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpTemple RunLoading. Frustrating glitches by Hfkema I am deleting this after playing forever. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, and see how far you can run! REVIEWS"Best endless running game in the App Store You'll love every minute." - AppleNApps.comVoted by TouchArcade Forums as Game of the WeekOne of TouchArcade's Best Games of the Month"Most thrilling and fun running game in a while, possibly ever." - TheAppera.com"A fast and frenzied iPhone experience." - IGN.com"Very addicting definitely a very different running game." - Appolicious.comFEATURES * Simple swipe and tilt controls that are easy to use and just feel right * Level up your character and use crazy powerups * Original 3D running mechanic combining turning, jumping, sliding and tilting - the first of its kind! * Play as 7 different characters!* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends * Incredibly fun, just one more time, endless game play! Imangi Studios, LLC Web SiteTemple Run Support What's New in Version 1.6.4 Thanks for making Temple Run one of the most popular apps of all time!Our Demon Monkeys have been squashing some bugs. United States Copyright 2017 Apple Inc. Follow us iTunes and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love. Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator iTunes iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now. Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more. To download the free app Temple Run by Imangi Studios, LLC, get iTunes now. Customer Ratings Current Version: 4.049292576 Ratings All Versions: 1726208 Ratings Top In-App Purchases 2,500 Coin Pack$0.9925,000 Coin Pack$4.9975,000 Coin Pack$9.99200,000 Coin Pack$19.99 More by Imangi Studios, LLC Temple Run 2View in iTunes Max AdventureView in iTunes Harbor Master HDView in iTunes Hippo High DiveView in iTunes Harbor MasterView in iTunes . Test your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. Temple Run By Imangi Studios, LLC View More by This Developer This app is only available on the AppStore for iOS devices. We're sorry, but something went wrong. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search apple.com Shopping Bag . Follow us on AppStore. We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. .. Description "In pretty much every treasure hunting adventure movie theres one specific scene in which the plucky hero finally gets his hands on the treasure but then has to navigate a maze of booby traps in order to get out alive. Copyright 2017 Appmazg.netTerms of ServicePrivacyDMCA.. Temple Run is this scene and nothing else. OverviewMusicVideoCharts. Screenshots iPhone iPad Customer Reviews Really really good by chihuahua if u r bored and do not know what to do for the day u know there is something called TEMPLE RUN yep u read it if u r bored play this game the whole day nothing will stop u ( well maybe some things but who cares right) like i was saying this game will let time fly by and i recommend everyone to download this game and i swear to god if u read this and do not download the game like i recommened then i will huant u down and kill u!! sorry for my violencethis recommends no wifi so u can play this game whenever u want!!thank ladys and gentlemen and have a good day with this game!!good bye by Mr. That makes the whole game frustrating enough to just get rid of it all together honestly. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sales and Refunds Legal Site Map . HomeReviews Five Nights at Freddys 4December 1, 2017 Grand Theft Auto VDecember 1, 2017 MinecraftDecember 1, 2017 Angry Birds EvolutionNovember 29, 2017GamesNewsLegalTerms of ServicePrivacy PolicyCookie PolicyDMCAContact Us LoginMy PostsFollowingNotificationsMessagesSettingsLog OutMy PostsFollowingNotificationsMessagesSettingsLog Out . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Apple iTunes Shop and Learn Open Menu Close Menu Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music iTunes iPod Accessories Gift Cards Apple Store Open Menu Close Menu Find a Store Genius Bar Workshops and Learning Youth Programs Apple Store App Refurbished and Clearance Financing Reuse and Recycling Order Status Shopping Help For Education Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Education Shop for College For Business Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Business Shop for Business Account Open Menu Close Menu Manage Your Apple ID Apple Store Account iCloud.com Apple Values Open Menu Close Menu Accessibility Education Environment Inclusion and Diversity Privacy Supplier Responsibility About Apple Open Menu Close Menu Apple Info Newsroom Job Opportunities Press Info Investors Events Contact Apple More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Customers Also Bought Sonic DashGamesView in iTunes Flow FreeGamesView in iTunes Racing Penguin: Slide and Fly!GamesView in iTunes Ninja Kid Run VR: Runner & Racing Games For FreeGamesView in iTunes Jetpack JoyrideGamesView in iTunes View in iTunes This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: GamesUpdated: Dec 04, 2017Version: 1.6.4Size: 67.3 MBLanguages: English, French, JapaneseSeller: Imangi Studios, LLC Imangi Studios 2016Rated 9+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS6.0 or later. Page Not FoundOops, it looks like this page does not exist.If you are lost use the search form below or visit our homepage . There have been multiple times when I have performed the right movement and the person either doesnt respond at all, or does the wrong action.I figured at first it was just me-but I know for certain several times it was glitchy. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information. 5a02188284
buy facebook likes fast deliveryhow can i hack back into my facebookbig facebook like thumbfacebook password stealer kostenlosblock facebook app for iphonefacebook java 240x320 touchfacebook going to for monthsfacebook app ie8share facebook appceleratorkuss in facebook chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    W33D AND S3X Index du Forum -> L'ETAT MAJOR -> Bibliothèque Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'